RADIONOMY

mercredi 14 juillet 2010

JOHNNY HAYNES - FUNK ON THE ROCKS


Now a very good and rather rare 12" of JOHNNY HAYNES called FUNK ON THE ROCKS released for RCA records in 1981...A real nice Uk-Boogie-Funk track, isn't it?

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Charly's Angel fonkyflydoobiestdahbestmanfonkyfriendofmine
    I'm very happy to put my comment here on your funkblog. Hope it becomes one of the best...oooooooooooH Nooooooooooooooooooo
    THE BEST

    Thanks for your posts..Go ahead Chti biau

    It's just me myself and I

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi my Friend Eliofunkenstein! Haw R ya? Thanks for your com!!! I just saw that the soundclip disappeared...I'll check it tonight if possible and place it back here...This is a good one, you'll see..

    Have a nice Funky day..

    Charlie

    RépondreSupprimer