RADIONOMY

lundi 28 juin 2010

L.A.VOYAGE - L.A.VOYAGE II


Everybody has already heard about the band L.A. VOYAGE. 2 albums released on the same label " TRANS A " in 1982 and 1987. Both Lp's are very indemand. The one I' ll present here is the second Lp released in 1987 and is simply called "L.A.VOYAGE II"... Let me offer you 2 soundclips of this LP which is more soundly synthetic than the 82 LP. They are " I FOUND YOU " and " BABY DON'T GO "






2 commentaires:

  1. Hey, and good luck with the new blog! Lookin' fwd to some Funk bombs in here! Check out my blog also if you want. Plenty of Funk, Disco, etc mixes there..new and old. Peace.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Whiteshadow! Glad to see your com over here my Friend...I see that you're still hard working...I get regurlarly your news mails on Myspace...Good things in deed...

    RépondreSupprimer